This post is part of the Sunday Setlist blog carnival of TheWorshipCommunity.com.
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. – from Romans 12
Today at The Table, Malone continued his teaching from the book of Romans. We considered what a “life set free looks like.” When our identity is solid and fixed in Jesus, we are free to live in harmony with others. This was our set of worship music.
- Walk-in 1: When I Look at the Blood (instr.) (Godfrey Birtill)
- Walk-in 2: Spring Up O Well (Jonathan Riggs)
- Walk-in 3: Where the Spirit of the Lord is (Tomlin / Nockels / Nockels)
- He is Faithful (Torwalt / Torwalt)
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) (Crocker / Houston / Ligthelm)
- Offertory: Blessings (Laura Story)
- Doxology: to the tune of “All Creatures of our God and King”
- Sanctus: Holy, Holy, Holy (Brian Darnell)
- Communion: When I Look at the Blood
- Desert Song (Brooke Fraser)
The Table Troubadours