This post is part of the Sunday Setlist blog carnival of TheWorshipCommunity.com.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God – what is good and acceptable and perfect. – from Romans 12
Today at The Table, Leigh considered how the Church can better engage culture within a non-Christian context. Our starting point is the humanity that we share. This was our set of worship music.
- Walk-in 1: Near the Cross (instr.) (Adams / Doane)
- Walk-in 2: O Love that Will not Let Me Go (instr.) (Matheson / Peace)
- Your Joy (Josh Fox)
- Cornerstone (Myrin / Morgan / Liljero / Bradbury / Mote)
- Offertory: Love Came Down (Johnson / Johnson / Riddle / McIntrosh / Edwardson)
- Doxology: to the tune of “All Creatures of our God and King”
- Sanctus: Holy, Holy, Holy (Brian Darnell)
- Communion: How Beautiful (Twila Paris)
- Your Joy
The Table Troubadours