Update: I’m in the process of moving this site from WordPress to SquareSpace. Thank you for your patience as I figure this out and standby for the updated ThatJonathanRiggs.com!
The following marks the 157th and final post in my “Sunday Setlist” series, outlining the music that I have used for Christian worship services. I continue to direct music at The Table, a modern Anglican service of St. George’s Episcopal Church in Nashville, but will no longer be posting my song selections here due to a changing focus of this site and the best use of my time for St. George’s. Click here if you wish to view the archive of any of my previous setlists.
But Mary stood weeping outside the tomb. – from John 20
This Easter morning at The Table, Sam reflected on Mary Magdalene’s weeping at the tomb of Jesus. This was our set of worship music.
- Walk-in: instrumental music provided by Rob Higginbotham and Don Fishel
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Wyeth / Robinson)
- Be Thou My Vision (Hull / Byrne)
- Theme from Legends of the Fall (James Horner)
- The Way Home (Rob Higginbotham)
- Still Afar (Rob Higginbotham)
- Alleluia, No. 1 (Don Fishel)
- Jesus Christ is Risen Today (Wesley / Williams)
- He is Risen (Kendrick / Baloche)
- Offertory: Amen (Because He Lives) (Cash / Gaither / Ingram / Maher / Carson / Gaither / Tomlin)
- Doxology: to the tune of “Jesus Christ is Risen Today”
- Sanctus: Sanctus (Jonathan Riggs)
- Communion: Abide with Me (Maher / Crowder / Ingram / Redman)
- Happy Day (Hughes / Cantelon)
The Table Troubadours
- Jonathan Riggs – leader
- Karlton Scott – drums / percussion
- Michael Majett – bass
- Rob Higginbotham – guitars
- Don Fishel – flute
- Steve Morley – keys / vocals
- Darci Wantiez – vocals
- Cory Willoughby – audio engineer
- Jim Williams – slide operator
- Ashley Heren – slide designer
I heard the voice of Jesus Christ. Satan, your kingdom must come down!